Nomination forms will be made available February 1st, 2013 for induction into Edward Lee McClain High Schools Hall of Fame.
The inductee will be recognized for their academic, athletic, and professional accomplishments. In recognition that alumni can serve as a worthy role model to students of all ages. Inductees will represent the highest standards of excellence.
We will have two classes of induction:
- Distinguished Alum
- Honored Athletes
Nominees for Distinguished Alum need to meet the following criteria:
- 15+ years since graduating from McClain
- Completed an advanced degree program and/or received merit for unique contribution to their vocation
- Achieved highest honors and/or international recognition for their accomplishments in their career
- Accomplishment so unique, special, and distinctive that any criteria above be waved
The committee gives consideration to individuals who might not have excelled academically, but who have become highly successful on a professional level.
Nominees for a Honored Athlete need to meet the following criteria:
- 10+ years since graduating McClain
- Has made a significant contributions to the Edward Lee McClain High School athletic program through their talent, sportsmanship, and team spirit
- Has lettered a minimum of twice in one sport or once in two sports during one’s athletic career
Nomination forms will be available starting February 1st, 2013.
Forms can be obtained here on our website (see attachment below), Merchants National Bank at 117 South Washington Street or The Letter Shop located at 247 Jefferson Street in Greenfield.
Deadline for the return of completed forms and supporting material is March 9th, 2013.
Please contact Tammy Wells at 937-393-1108 with any questions or concerns.
Thank you!Download Form – PDF
(Download is in PDF format and has a 7 meg file size)